Who We Are
PP Imaging is the trading name of David Berni. Our trading address is 364 Sundon Park Road, Luton, LU3 3AS.
Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
We collect, store and use the following information:
- We record usage information about your visits to this website, the pages you visit and technical information regarding your connection; this may include information such as your IP address, browser or operating system configuration. We use this information to monitor, maintain and improve our website.
- Contact or other information you provide to us as part of an enquiry, or other communication. We use this information to provide, or in preparation to provide, services or information to you. We may also use this information to contact you in relation to our services, or to improve those services.
- Other details that you provide to us while arranging, or during the time that we’re providing, services to you. We’ll use this information to provide services to you, and may also use it for research or business analysis purposes.
By continuing to use this website, or by providing us information via email, telephone, or any other means, you’re agreeing to the collection and use of your personal information on the above basis.
Retention of Your Personal Information
We won’t hold your personal information for longer than necessary, given the purpose or purposes for which it was collected. We might store anonymous information for longer periods for research or business analysis purposes.
An exception to this is if we need to store your personal information for longer periods if it’s required to meet our legal obligations, or to protect the interests of you or another person.
Transfer or Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We won’t transfer, sell or otherwise disclose your personal information to a third party, except:
- If our legal obligations require it, or the information is required during legal proceedings.
- To the extent it’s reasonably required, to a business partner, affiliate, subcontractor or adviser, for the purposes of supplying our services or managing our business.
We won’t transfer your information out of the European Economic Area (EEA) without your consent.
Your Rights in Relation to Your Personal Information
We comply with Data Protection regulation, which guarantees you the following rights:
- We’ll tell you (via this document) what information we collect, and how we use it.
- You can ask us what personal information we hold in connection with you, and ask us to provide a copy of this information. We might not be able to provide you with that information if the rights of another person would be affected, and there may be a reasonable charge for providing this information in the case of repeated requests.
- If the information we have relating to you is incorrect or incomplete, you can ask us to amend it.
- If you no longer want us to hold any of your personal information, you can request that we erase it. We may not be able to erase this information if we continue to require it for a vital business interest, or in relation to a current or upcoming legal proceeding.
- As an alternative, you can ask us to stop using your personal information, but continue to keep it stored. In that case, we’ll only use that information if you give consent, if we have a legal obligation, to protect the rights of others, or if there’s an overriding public interest.
- Some of your data may be held on computer systems. If you request a copy of this information, we will provide it in a common format for easier transfer to other organisations.
- If you have a specific reason to object to the use of your personal information, you can ask us to stop using it. If so, we won’t use that information any more, unless we can demonstrate a specific need. In particular, you can object to the use of your information for direct marketing or statistical research purposes.
- If you believe the way we’ve handled your personal information has infringed on Data Protection regulations, you can make a complaint in the EU member state of: your residence, your place of work, or the location you believe the infringement took place.
You can exercise these rights by writing to us at the address above, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies we use
Cookies are small files that are sent between your computer and the server(s) holding our website. They may be stored on your computer between visits to our website. They’re an important part of web services, and are required for the proper functioning of our website.
- Login: We store information about the parts of the site you have access to.
Generally, cookies do not themselves contain personal information, but may contain information that can be linked to you on our systems.
Most browsers (the software you use to access this website) can be configured to delete existing cookies or refuse any new ones, though this may affect the functionality of this website. Please consult the documentation supplied with your browser for instructions on how to do this.
Changes to this Policy
From time to time, we may make changes to this policy and post the new version to this website. Please review this page regularly.
We may notify you of changes to this policy via email or another method.